In addition to offering a full toolbox of branded chemicals, Burlington Chemical Company provides contracted manufacturing, blending (liquid and solid), and packaging. Operations are supported by formulation and analytical services (HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS, Automated Wet Chemistry).
- Esterification (PEG esters, sorbitan esters, TMP esters, polymeric esters)
- Amidization (fatty acids, imidazolines)
- Quarternization (ester quats, diethyl sulfate quats)
- Emulsification (oil/water and water/oil emulsions)
- Phosphorylation (phosphate esters)
- Carbonylation (liquid alkaline carbonates)
- F-style Jug
- Trigger sprayer bottles
- Super sacks
- Bulk tankwagons
Liquid Processing and Blending
- Detergents and Degreasers
- Optical brighteners
- Lubricant additives
- Paper coatings
- Petroleum additives
- Transportation cleaners
- Agricultural surfactants
- Patterson Kelly Twin Shell blenders with liquid introduction capabilities and dust control. Batches from 2000 to 8000 lbs can be prepared.
Burlington Chemical is approved by the EPA to manufacture pesticides and antimicrobials.